Fusionbrand is changing the way The Malaysian government and Malaysian firms look at branding. And this is your chance to be part of the wave.
What’s it all about?
We’re a fast growing multicultural brand consultancy with offices in Kuching and Kuala Lumpur. We have an enviable reputation for doing exceptional work.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a self motivated, energetic, ambitious, hardworking, competitive front end developer/designer who is prepared to take risks and push his or her personal creative envelope while helping our clients deliver value through digital.
This is a rare opportunity to be an appreciated part of an open, dynamic and multicultural team that consistently challenges branding convention while taking you out of your comfort zone.
The successful applicant will be able to build compelling interfaces using the latest web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience.
The successful applicant will learn about branding today and what it takes to build a brand in a small, flat borderless world.
You eat, sleep and breathe digital platforms.
You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and are self motivated. You are confident, honest, passionate, dynamic, ambitious, driven yet empathetic. You know that robust digital platforms require collaboration and confidence and you are collaborative and confident enough to work with a multicultural team in a unique environment.
You are a great communicator but an even better listener. It’ll also be an advantage if you can speak Malay and/or Mandarin as well as English.
- Create entire UI / UX for web with responsive and mobile design
- Create prototypes, wireframe, mock-ups and layouts for all new concepts
- Design, develop and maintain graphics and layouts for web application
- Brainstorm and collaborate with team members on concept development
- Be able to test new functionality
- Work closely with the management team when pitching for business
- Work closely with prospects to clarify goals
- Work closely with graphic designers and content creators
- Upgrade sites by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
- Protect sites by researching, recommending and installing security precautions
- Pro-actively seek out and recommend new concepts to improve content and performance
- Assist in website traffic and performance monitoring for clients
- SEO knowledge especially Meta tags (title, description, keywords), alt tag, h1, h2, h3 etc
Our ideal teammate has:
- Anything from 3 – 10 years related experience in web design
- 3 – 5 years experience with Adobe
- Ecommerce knowledge / experience will be beneficial
- Creative and forward thinker
- Able to brainstorm effectively and provide multiple problem solving solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to stay on task whilst working autonomously
- Able to handle constructive feedback and criticism
- Hard working, motivated, and reliable and prepared to work late when required
- Positive and professional demeanor with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- We’ll also help you update your job knowledge by allowing you to participate in educational opportunities; subscribe to professional publications; grow personal networks; join and participate in professional organisations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/ Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Creative, Multimedia,Graphic Design, Web Design, IT, Science Computer or equivalent however self taught web designers/developers with experience will be considered
- Familiar with HTML, CSS and Java script – Knowledge in WordPress or Joomla is a requirement
- Proficiency in ADOBE CS such as Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ecommerce experience or interest a definite advantage
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web
- A strong working knowledge of user experience design, brand development, interactive commerce, and the creative process will be an advantage
- Front End Developer/Designer
- We’re not big on titles but its basically Senior Executive
- Kuala Lumpur
- RM3,000 – RM6,000 (depending on experience)