Are you ready to join a fast growing, ambitious brand consultancy that is changing the way The Malaysian government and Malaysian firms look at branding?
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Continuous learning experience
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- Opportuntities to travel locally and internationally
What’s it all about?
Fusionbrand is a fast growing Sarawakian owned multi cultural brand consultancy with offices in Kuching and Kuala Lumpur. We have an enviable reputation for doing exceptional work.
This is a rare opportunity to be an appreciated part of an open, dynamic and multicultural team that consistently challenges branding convention.
The successful applicant will be able to build compelling interfaces using the latest web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience.
The successful applicant will join a multicultural team and learn about branding today and what it takes to build a brand in a small, flat borderless world.
A challenging and rewarding environment with a small, dynamic, exciting, fun and ambitious foreign managed brand consultancy.
You are a career person, not a person with a career.
You are looking to grow with a small, ambitious company, not hide in a large one.
You are looking for a challenge, not an easy life.
You are eager to learn new things and dare to fail.
You are able to multi-task and are happy to do things not necessarily in your job spec.
You are hungry, not starving.
You have a thirst for knowledge.
You are ambitious.
You have a sense of humour.
You enjoy life.
- Able to do full set of accounts
- Handle bank reconciliation
- Local statutory reporting, prepare schedules for year end audit & tax filings
- Prepare corporate income tax returns & GST filing
- To be responsible for reviewing, compiling & analysing financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts and document business transactions
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting control procedures
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, invoices and other accounting documents
- Process claims
- Advise management in advance of potential problem areas
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and interact with external auditors in completing accounts
- Familiar with Corporate Online Banking and other statutory website such as PERKESO, EPF etc would be an added advantage
- Fast Learner
- Punctual and have a professional work ethic
- A very competitive salary of MYR2,500 – RM3800 depending on experience and qualifications
- Candidate must posses at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Preferably specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Required skills: MS Word & Excel, MYOB Accounting System
- Well versed and hands on GST is compulsory
This position is on an annual contract basis, renewable annually.
If you are chomping at the bit at the prospect of working with us, please apply online here.