Senior Graphic Designer
Fusionbrand is a fast paced, innovative brand consultancy that is way ahead of the branding curve. We’re about to write the next chapter of our story and need a seriously talented, young, ambitious, confident graphic designer to help out on some diverse projects that will take you way out of your comfort zone.
Outstanding career opportunity
Opportunity to challenge yourself
Continuous learning experience
Opportunity to put Malaysian brands on the world map
What’s it all about?
Fusionbrand is the strategic brand consultancy everyone in Kuala Lumpur is talking about. Increasingly our clients are asking us to manage the implementation of their brand strategies.
So we need top talent to help our growing list of clients develop branded content that will give them an edge over the competition. Ths is a rare opportunity to be an appreciated part of an open, dynamic and multicultural team that consistently challenges branding convention.
Through innovative thinking, you will bring a fresh creative perspective to our work and communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale, and contribute to projects from concept stage through to final artwork and execution.
You will be expected to contribute to the conceptualisation, development and production of reports, corporate brand identities, marketing collaterals, case studies, white papers, data sheets, solution briefs, digital advertising, email design, enewsletters, presentations (PowerPoint/Keynote), infographics, print/digital articles, trade show assets (e.g. banners, posters, table place cards, etc.), promotional items, signage and much more.
You’ll be expected to be on top of new trends and new ideas and interpret those into fantastic creative work.
Our ideal team mate has or is
- A fresh graduate or 1 – 5 years experience.
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Great awareness of current and future trends, in particular mobile and digital.
- A strong interest in corporate branding.
- Strong two-dimensional conceptual ability, with an excellent eye for type, images and layout.
- Awareness and understanding of digital and ability to work in that environment if required.
- Good visualisation, written and verbal communication skills are important.
- Good understanding of production processes in order to understand what is possible and to push the boundaries when necessary.
- Ability to work in a team and build strong partnerships whilst contributing to team consensus.
- Ability to work as a team member or independently.
- Strong confident personality, with principles, passion and energy. Able to put your point across and willing to fail if it means you will improve.
- Personable and approachable.
- Comfortable engaging with C-level executives.
- Someone who can translate strategy into action.
- Curious, always enquiring.
What’s the package like?
Salary is RM2,000 – RM4,000 depending on your qualifications, experience and attitude. This position is on a one year contract basis.
If you are chomping at the bit at the prospect of working with us, please apply online here.