Internships – Strategic
We’re a breakthrough brand consultancy that works with companies and government departments to transform corporate cultures, educate the organisation on the importance of branding and how it is critical to the success of the company, build brand strategy, accellerate business growth and develop brands customers / citizens embrace.
Our internships last from 4 – 6 months and there is the potential to convert your internship to a permanent position
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll learn a lot about business that you won’t have learnt in the classroom! We’ll be looking to best utilise your skills but exactly what you do will depend on your interests and qualifications and exactly what we’re doing when you join us. However, you can expect to be involved in at least some of the following.
- Brand / business research and methodologies and tools
- Writing short summaries of your findings
- Assist with the development of discussion quides for qualitative brand research
- Assist with the development of presentations including design and content
- Help with proof reading content
- Assist with the design/layout of brand manuals and marketing materials
- Learning about social media tracking and monitoring tools
- Manually tracking content on social media
- Identfying digital influencers for multiple industries
- Developing content for clients
- Developing narratives for social media including editorial strategies for maximum social media effectiveness
- Learning how social media strategies are developed and implemented
- Learning about collecting, using and leveraging data
- Assisting with email campaigns
- Business meetings and presentations
- Answering telephones
What we look for in an intern
You should be open to learning new things. You need to be postive, friendly, sociable and engaging. You cannot be sensitive or self conscious and you must get involved!
Desired qualifications and skills:
- You must be able to communicate confidently in English
- Malay or Chinese would also be useful
- You should be studying or have studied one of the following: Communications, Advertising, Business Studies, Humanities & Social Sciences (Geography, History, Anthropology etc), Design/Graphic Design or Psychology. But this list is not definitive
- Knowledge of Mac computers
- An eye for design and detail
- Problem solving skills.
What are the benefits of interning at Fusionbrand?
- Exposure to high profile government and corporate clients
- Gain experience in the brand consulting space
- You’ll get a unique perspective on what is branding
- You’ll learn more about what branding really is and how to build brands and why it is more important than ever
- You’ll be part of a company that is multi cultural, young, ambitious and exciting
- You’ll work in a modern office where you will be appreciated and respected for who you are and what you contribute
What’s the package like
It’s a competitive compensation package.
If you are chomping at the bit at the prospect of working with us, please apply online here.