Are you ready to join a fast growing, ambitious brand consultancy that is changing the way The Malaysian government and Malaysian firms look at branding?
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Continuous learning experience
- Opportunity to grow and develop
- Opportuntities to travel locally and internationally
What’s it all about?
We have an enviable reputation for doing exceptional work. As part of our business strategy, we’re looking for top talent to help our growing list of clients learn what it is their customers value and then help them to deliver that value.
This is a rare opportunity to be an appreciated part of an open, dynamic and multicultural team that consistently challenges branding convention.
You eat, sleep and breathe brands and branding and want to help governments and companies build brands that customers embrace.
You know that strategy is not a series of tactics based on hunches, hope and what the hell. You know that strategy means getting your knees dirty looking for what makes a brand good, and bad and then using that data to develop a brand strategy built around delivering value to customers at every touch point and every time.
You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and are self motivated. You are confident, honest, passionate, dynamic, ambitious, driven yet empathetic. You know that branding requires collaboration and confidence and you are collaborative and confident enough to work with a multicultural team in a unique environment.
You are a great communicator but an even better listener. It’ll also be an advantage if you can speak Malay and/or Mandarin as well as English.
A brand strategist plays a pivotal role in every aspect of our work.
- Understand the new branding environment
- In collaboration with the CEO and GM you will lead the development of our client’s brand narratives
- You will play an active role in brand audits to gather actionable data that will allow you to make informed strategic recommendations for clients from the government and private sectors
- Participate in workshops, brand training and brand implementation
- Assist with conceptualising, developing and presenting proposals
- Assist with the production of brand audit reports
- Assist with the development of brand strategies
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Developing and analysing brand research
- Planning and creating innovative and engaging multi-channel brand narratives across owned, earned and paid media
- Developing brand strategies to share content across owned, earned and paid media channels to reach and engage relevant audiences
- Help ensure you build positive brand perceptions for clients
- Understand how to collect and use data to plan, deliver and review all activities
Our ideal teammate has
This is a new role so the ideal candidate will be excited at the prospect of building something valuable from scratch.
- A university degree or equivalent in a business or similar discipline that doesn’t necessarily have to be communications
- Experience in using organisation, consumer, competitive and market data to ensure informed strategic thinking
- An appreciation of the importance of delivering an exceptional experience at every touchpoint, every time
- An innovative, passionate attitude, someone who wants to grow with an ambitious company
- Personable and approachable
- Comfortable engaging with C-level executives
- Someone who can translate strategy into action
- Curious, always enquiring
What’s the package like
It’s a competitive compensation package with parking, phone allowance and other little bits and pieces thrown in.
If you are chomping at the bit at the prospect of working with us, please apply online here.